Kim Hyun Joong talking about Women




Kim Hyun Joong
Kim Hyun Joong

Korean actor Kim Hyun Joong more confident expressing his personal life in public. After being openly about the love affair and also the type of woman of his dreams, Kim Hyun Joong talking about women.

This time, the singer of 'Break Down' discusses how the method in get the women hearts. This was disclosed Hyun Joong when attending 'Lee Sora's 2nd Proposal' event on cable channel KBS.

In the event, Kim Hyun Joong was given a question related to love life. He also said about his love story.

"Actually there are many women that I like. The longest was when I was dating and relationships for 3-4 years. However, we broke up," Kim Hyun Joong said as quoted from Soompi, Sunday, August 14, 2011.

Then, he continued with how he expresses himself as being in love. If some men prefer to show a sense of joy to women when in love, not so with Kim Hyun Joong.

He has another way to show a sense of joy to a woman who fancied.

"If I like someone, I do not generally greet and pretend not to know her. I purposely avoid them," said Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong purposely did it because he was waiting for the right moment to express love to a woman adored. "I will reveal the true feelings when he spoke to me," he said.

Not only that, the romantic side will also be shown Kim Hyun Joong in order to gain the hearts of women who are being fancied. "When I went to karaoke with a group of women, I will always sing a song. I want to sing to her," he said with a laugh.