Sofia Vergara as the sexiest woman in the world at 40 years age

Sofia Vergara
Sofia Vergara

I believe if every women will proud if her named as one of the world's sexiest woman. This time, pride was felt by beautiful actress Sofia Vergara. Although she was already approached 40 years she was still always get ranked as the sexiest woman in the world.

Sofia Vergara even think Kim Kardashian should be "angry" if their body appearance compared. The beauty and elegance of this 39-year star bodies recognized a lot of people. Evidently, she also entered the top ten most beautiful women in the 2010 version of People magazine.

Sofia Vergara felt not believe in opinion polls repeatedly put her name on that list. Moreover, in the age approaching 40 years. "It's fantastic to be near the top of the most beautiful women. I'm almost 40 years, and I wonder if their crazy sometimes compare my body to Kim Kardashian body. She was 10 years younger than me, she should be angry and should not compete in this list.!" she told BANG Showbiz, as quoted from Female First page.

Sofia Vergara weight
Sofia Vergara weight

Later in June 2012, this Colombian woman has reached the age of 40 years, but all parts of her body recognized by her still 'sexy', even though Sofia Vergara ​​weight is now increasing.

"I have big chest, I have an exciting figure, and I like a lot of laughs, this show who I am," Sofia said.

"And I am proud to be considered as a sexy woman, especially now since I was almost 40. I do not want to look super skinny. And I think because I was almost 40 years, I was glad I had some extra weight." Sofia Vergara said.