Victoria Beckham love her children and fashion

Victoria Beckham
Victoria Beckham

Victoria Beckham as a wife and a mother of four children, does not preclude develop her career in the fashion world. Evidently, she was awarded at the British Fashion Awards. Victoria clothing line won as the 'Designer Brand of the Year'.

Her success in business through the fashion world, for Victoria course not separated from the support of her husband, David Beckham. She even felt proud of her four child, because Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz, and baby daughter, Harper Seven Beckham has been an inspiration in life and career.

Becoming a mother gave her the inspiration needed to work, while David has always supported whatever she was doing.

"David has always encouraged and gave me the confidence to do what I do and the kids inspire me every day. The most fantastic, I love them all, so much. My family is everything to me," said Victoria Beckham attended the event at the British Fashion Awards as quoted from Female First page.

Victoria and Beckham
Victoria and Beckham

Victoria Beckham, who now lives with her family in Los Angeles, feel want always to be near her children and husband. Wherever she went, Victoria has always wanted to be with they.

She told the magazine HELLO! England, "Harper always go anywhere with me, but other children who could not like Harper Seven, because they have school," she said.

Victoria Beckham recently revealed that she was "in love" with her ​​four children and are very pleased to be through its role as a mother. It gives happiness invaluable for Victoria in her life.

"Harper Seven Beckham is truly amazing. But, I'm in love with all my children. They are all beautiful ...," Victoria Beckham said.