Justin Bieber wished ideal motor as Christmas present

Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber
For Justin Bieber a teen idol, Christmas event has always been a special time. Because, Christmas became the most appropriate moment for lovers Selena Gomez was chatting with family and his close relatives.

'Never Say Never' hitmaker even this reluctant to accept jobs through Christmas, he chose to enjoy it with family.

"I like Christmas, this holiday favorite. It's always a time to mingle with family and friends. And to be back with family is the most important part for me," says Justin Bieber, as quoted from Femalefirst, December 25, 2011.

At the moment even this famous singer through song 'Baby' it's asking a special gift. He wished someone gave him ideal motor as Christmas present.

Justin Bieber celebrate
Justin Bieber celebrate
When Justin Bieber celebrated birthday to-16, March 2010, he got a special gift in the form of a luxury car. Now Justin was hoping to earn another gift in the form of ideal motor vehicles.

"I get a car for a birthday, Usher bought it. Maybe he'll give me another car for Christmas," he explained.

Not only on Usher, lovers Selena Gomez was also asked his mother a Christmas present motor. "My mother was trying to find something for me. I like to bike. It's not that big, kind of small motors, small miniature is really cool. I really liked fast cars," Justin Bieber said.