Jessica Simpson looks more Beautiful when Pregnancy

Jessica Simpson pregnant
Jessica Simpson pregnant

After announcing her pregnancy, Jessica Simpson looks more beautiful. Her skin looks brighter and whiter. Jessica Simpson in attendance at the event '25th Annual Footwear News Achievement Awards' at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, she seemed to be present with her fiancee, Eric Johnson. Wrapped in red clothing and footwear maroon color matching, Jessica Simpson looks more radiant.

"People always say that pregnant women have a light," Jessica Simpson said, as quoted from page Daily Mail. "And I look more radiant, because I'm sweating," she said modestly.

She also admitted, very happy to undergo pregnancy. Many people who praised her beauty during pregnancy. However, Jessica Simpson was again trying to modestly. "I think they just try to praise the pregnant woman to make the expectant mother feel better about themselves, because normally, the pregnant woman a little emotional."

31-year-old star, was happy to show belly in front of the camera. Several times, Jessica Simpson was seen showing off her fetus. When present at an event held in New York and even then, she was seen posing with her fiancee, former NFL star Eric Johnson, holding her stomach that continues to expand.

Jessica Simpson pregnancy
Jessica Simpson pregnancy

Jessica Simpson recently said she was even more pleased to choose to wear tight clothes, in order to show her belly. Although there is no word when predictions birth her baby, Jessica obviously enjoying her pregnancy.

"Pregnancy was meant for me. I can not wait to have another child. I love being pregnant".

"I have a tremendous connection with myself and with my body that I had never felt before," she said.

Several times, Jessica Simpson was happy to share with her fans via twitter. A few days before Thanksgiving, she wrote a post that says, "Sunday morning to breakfast cereal," her update tweet while showing a picture of herself.