video Super Junior most viewers on Youtube

Super Junior
Super Junior

Famous Korean boyband such as Super Junior, 2NE1 and Hyuna making headlines in this year. They managed to attract public attention to the world through their videos on YouTube.

Therefore, as quoted from page allkpop, the trio boyband was awarded "2011 YouTube Kpop Awards" held at the Google offices in Seoul Korea. It is of course proud of the Korean artists.

In this award, video Super Junior is ranked first with 26.9 million viewers for the acquisition of the video "Mr. Simple". Then followed 2NE1 "I'm The Best" with 22 million viewers, and ranked third with 21.6 million viewers HyunA video for "Bubble Pop".

"I am very surprised at the number of viewers very much. I see a lot of people upload videos to my song, and much better than me. It's inspiring me," said Hyuna excitedly.

Hyuna
Hyuna

Leeteuk also expressed appreciation it receives very meaningful for the boyband. He was very lucky because his performance with Super Junior preferred world public.

"Myself also view on our music video 10 times. Whenever we perform abroad, it must be uploaded clips on YouTube as soon as possible. Seeing this, I could feel how great is the power of media," he said.

2NE1 which has 3 videos in the top 10 also did not want to lose. They also spoke.

"We've tried very hard in making the music video 'I Am The Best', I think that's why many people who view our video," added 2NE1 personnel.