Justin Bieber will DNA testing

Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber

In previous post 'Justin Bieber confirmed the Mariah Yeater allegations is not true', Justin Bieber has denied and claimed to not know with Mariah Yeater. 2o-year-old woman was desperate. Yeater remains confident, Bieber is the biological father of a boy who had birth three months ago.

Justin Bieber was not going backwards because of the various Yeater statements in the media. Not only that, the charges against Bieber's tilt does not necessarily make the Canadian singer stopped the move.

He pleaded not concerned with allegations Yeater. In addition, Justin Bieber said he did not think too much about the problem.

Justin Bieber and Mariah Yeater
Justin Bieber and Mariah Yeater

"All I have to say is all false. I mean there is no truth behind it. I do not really know what happened. It does not interest me," Bieber said as quoted by OK! Magazine.

Reportedly, Justin Bieber will undergo DNA testing to get the truth of Mariah Yeater allegation. It is also made ​​to Bieber, whether he will do a DNA test to disprove these allegations? This answer Bieber.

"I'll do it now if you want me to do it. I think I'm scheduled to do it tomorrow or someday. I do not have to do it," he said.

So, whether Justin Bieber also be sued back Yeater for libel? "I do not do it. Manejemen Tim, my lawyer who will take care of it. This seems to not be my business," said Justin Bieber.