PINK want to add a Baby

PINK
PINK

American singer Alecia Beth Moore or famous known by the name PINK, five months ago has been blessed with a baby girl named Willow Sage. Although her ​​age was not yet one year, PINK obsessed with to add a baby.

PINK is hoping to have a big family. Pink and her husband, Carey Hart wants to have many children in order to form a basketball team. Told E! News, the singer of 'Raise Your Glass' reveals her plan to form a large family.

"We want a basketball team. We want lots of kids," Pink said as quoted by page Female First.

Pink baby
Pink baby

The 32-year star also revealed her happiness, because Willow Sage has begun to love music and feel at peace when she heard her mother song. "She stopped crying when I sang. I like to sing 'You Are My Sunshine' and I made a song for her," said Pink happy.

Being a mother for the first time made the Pink changed her mind about the new album plans. "I promised the fans that I will not make the album contains a collection of lullabies. But, I swallow my own words," she said.

PINK and her husband wished her daughter was always healthy and have a clean heart and pure as the meaning of the name Willow Sage.