Kim Kardshian launched new perfume True Reflection

Kim Kardashian new perfume
Kim Kardashian new perfume
Beautiful model, Kim Kardashian re-issued the latest perfume. True Reflection is four perfume label which was released women born in Los Angeles, California.

Enliven the Spring / Summer, reality television star, Kim Kardashian launched a new fragrance called True Reflection. Coincided with the launch of the perfume, Kim also has completed shooting for her fourth perfume advertising campaign.

About the launch of new fragrance, Kim Kardashian could write in her personal blog. "This is a pic of the latest perfume that will be campaigned, True Reflection. Really ultra glam! I Love redlips! This is a fragrance that is suitable for this spring, where the scent is very different from my other fragrances," she writes, s quoted from Femalefirst ( January 10, 2012).

Previously, Kim Kardashian had to tell one perfume that is Gold, which is created to bring back memories of her late father, Robert Kardashian.

Kim Kardashian new fragrance
Kim Kardashian new fragrance

She said, "When my father did a trip, he always brought back with a special perfume for me. But I hate it when he bought perfume for lover. But I liked it when he bought me a bottle of perfume-scented glamorous for my favorite, gardenias. So, when I released the Gold-themed perfume, I think of him and happy times in my childhood. "

Kim Kardashian also said that one of the fragrance reminded her about the success of her sisters, Kourtney and Khloe.

She said, "I collect perfume so that when I kissed one of them who have not used that year, it will bring me back to that moment."

"It will remind me of the success, hard work, and the presence of my sisters. We were all together with a sufficiently long time when I make a fragrance that is reminiscent of the television show me," Kim Kardashian concluded.