Angelina Jolie reason not seen the Movie




Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie is known as one of Hollywood celebrity who her acting ability is recognized worldwide. A number of films starring the mother had six children be box office and get high revenue. However, Angelina Jolie claimed not seen the movie that starred it.

Angelina Jolie admitted she had never seen the movie for some reason.

"Because I will be watching and will fall asleep five minutes later. I was very bad. There are some movies that I have not seen me," as Angelina Jolie saying was quoted by Femalefirst, Friday, September 2, 2011.

Angelina Jolie also revealed with Pitt when they were both accepted the offer acting. They will discuss together the role, if it is worth to them or not.

"We were reading the script of each. I'll give the script to him and asked, 'Is this good or am I losing my mind'," said Jolie again.

According to Angelina Jolie activities carried out since they decided to establish a relationship in 2005. However, until recently, they still do these activities.