Blackburn Rovers bending Arsenal, coach Steve Kean very Happy

steve kean
steve kean

This time, Blackburn Rovers have just recorded a victory in the inaugural Premier League competition, after bending Arsenal 4-3. Coach Steve Kean admitted that there are loads in hand already began to rise.

As is known, protests which had been done Blackburn Rovers fans before the match takes place. Hundreds of Rovers fans were asked to management, to fire Steve Kean, because it is not satisfied with its performance.

But Kean answered all the doubts with the victory over Arsenal. Two goals by striker Yakubu, aided by two own-goal Arsenal players, the burden off the existing bit Kean.

"It shows the character in question by everyone. I think only 1 percent of people who are doing demonstrations, because the remaining approximately 99 percent continue to support us from the first minute of the match. As a result, we showed brilliant performance," said Steve Kean.

At the beginning of the first half, Blackburn Rovers which had been suppressed by Arsenal. In fact, the visitors close the first half with a 2-1 lead. However, Chris Samba et rose in the second half and changed the score to 4-3.

"When we pressed, we must fight and we played a counter-attack strategy. I think our performance in the second half showed our players out of the locker room with the spirit of 100 percent," said Steve Kean.

"The players really worked hard for this victory and I am very happy," said Sam Allardyce's successor after the match, as reported by Sky Sports